Customized social and emotional intelligence programs tailored to meet the needs – and corporate goals – of your organization. My aim is to support you in enhancing organizational effectiveness, and in supporting the development of emotionally-intelligent leadership.
I design each program based on your goals, time set and investment for developing leadership skills and bench strength, enhancing corporate culture, increasing innovation and productivity, and reducing conflict and building trust in the organization.
My customized programs typically entail four components:
- DreamSculpting or brainstorming session. This is where all the magic really happens. You and I sit down and throw everything onto a vision board. We take our time and discuss and work through the specific steps to take to get you and your company where you want to be. It’s the dream big, think big, reach for the stars moment that will leave you inspired, motivated and ready to make your dreams come true. You will walk away with stary eyes and a specific guided plan that is sure to bring you success and happiness.
- Assessments –
- Executive Summary Selection
- Workplace Strengths
- DISC Fitness Benchmarking & Comparison System
3. Training (One hour each week, half-day, full day or two full days)
4. 1:1 coaching, though these components are offered based on the needs and desires of the organization’s HR leaders and senior executives.
Executive Summary Selection –
Developed over 25 years, the Executive Summary is an analytical human-performance instrument designed to do one thing: provide the performance insights necessary to make reliable hiring & selection decisions. This multi-dimensional tool demystifies human performance questions by providing decision-makers with concrete answers.
Each Executive Summary provides you with an easy-to-read 11-page report, distilled from a comprehensive 54-page analysis on the candidate.
Workplace strengths –
The Workplace Strengths report is a straight-forward, low-cost assessment designed for use at the outset of any hiring and selection process. This DISC & Hartman -based tool deals primarily in broad brush strokes, providing either “satisfactory” or “cautionary” ratings to four universally important questions:
- Can this person work effectively with other people?
- Can this person remain engaged and effective when under stress and pressure?
- Can this person prioritize their activities?
- Will this person accept accountability for their own actions?
Due to its broad applicability, Workplace Strengths is ideally suited to be a “first line of defense” when evaluating potential hires. Once a candidate’s education and experience have been established, this assessment allows decision makers to further evaluate the applicant pool at a glance.
Do you ever wish that you could “clone” your best employees? Does it ever feel as though hiring is a gamble and the odds are stacked against your organization? I can improve your candidate selection and retention rates with the new DISC Fitness Benchmark System.
The DISC Fitness Benchmark System is best described as an insightful DISC-based, on-screen tool for measuring “candidate fitness” to the specific needs of your job openings.
I am able to measure every job candidate’s DISC score against any existing or custom-made benchmarks. The result is an algorithmic “match” that reveals which candidates are already excellent job fits and which will struggle.
Begin making informed candidate selection decisions with this powerful onscreen system, leveraging my DISC assessment already trusted by thousands of organizations.
There are four fantastic ways to utilize the DISC Fitness Benchmark System:
1. Leverage the existing library of benchmarks: The DISC Fitness Benchmark System starts you with a selection of general, occupationally-focused benchmarks for common positions like outside sales, operations manager, or even CEO
2. Create custom high-performer benchmarks: A great way to predict future success is to assess your current high performers using DISC. The system automatically creates a benchmark for you based on the style strengths of your best employees – ensuring you a shorter path to success and retention.
3. Use the job-needs questionnaire: This system-generated benchmark is created by asking stakeholders (current employees, immediate supervisors, and human resources professionals) a series of job-related questions in order to produce a benchmark that is most likely to capture the characteristics of a successful job candidate.
4. Create custom benchmarks from multiple sources: All of the system capabilities are fantastic, but sometimes a combination of each can produce the most valuable benchmark of all. Utilizing the tools, and making additional adjustments with even more job performance data can take your benchmarks – and thus your hiring practices – to even greater heights.
Benchmark capabilities like the above have traditionally involved complex processes that require countless hours of a statistician’s time – and far too many dollars to justify the results for many organizations. However, with the commitment to cutting-edge technology, I have a system that provides you the critical answers you need to make more informed selection decisions while saving time and money.
I offer programs in two formats:
Workshops and Seminars
I will come to your location and provide training for your internal executives, managers, and others. My training programs are lively, entertaining, with plenty of opportunities for hands-on learning and interaction. Workshops and seminars can be offered in multiple formats, including a half-day, full-day or two-day, and can even be offered as monthly “Morning Modules” or “Lunch ‘n Learns” lasting 1 ½ to 2 hours over the course of six to 12 months, with coaching of individual team members in between training sessions to reinforce the concepts of social and emotional intelligence, and ensure the learning is practiced in the workplace. Since the foundation of social and emotional intelligence is awareness of self and our impact on others, all workshop and seminar programs begin with an assessment. We strongly encourage ongoing coaching after the training to solidify the learning in day-to-day practice.
The workshops and seminars are a great addition to any company annual retreat! I do get booked out for these every year and suggest booking with me at least 3-6 months in advance.
Kindly contact my friendly front desk staff at (719) 644-7014 to book your workshop or seminar today or email me at email@example.com for more information.
Private, Individualized Programs
These programs are designed to meet the needs of each individual executive, manager, leader or employee. This program affords the opportunity for people to learn privately, discreetly, and with the support of a qualified Coach, using a series of 1:1 coaching, online support, reflection exercises, worksheets, tip-sheets, mini-assessments designed to generate greater self-awareness, and much more to support individualized, self-paced learning and healing. Each individual program is designed specifically for the individual person based on the strengths and development needs identified in the initial assessment. While self-paced, these programs, and the private coaching support, generally requires a six- to a twelve-month commitment of time.
Kindly contact my friendly front desk staff at (719) 644-7014 to book your free phone consultation today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
What your teams will learn . . .
No matter which format you choose, your teams will learn:
- How their behavior is impacting others on the team and in the organization
- How to tap into the wisdom that comes from “listening” to their own emotional intelligence
- How to become aware of their emotions and those of others – at the moment — and
- How they can use this information to manage their behavioral responses and manage their working relationships more effectively
- How to become a stronger leader and manager
- How to develop a more productive work environment (and profitable too!)
- What their strengths and potential vulnerabilities are in the area of social and emotional intelligence
- How to strengthen their communication and interpersonal skills
- How to become more resilient and intentional at work and in life
- How to better manage stress, anger, frustration, and anxiety
- How to enhance their personal power, self-confidence, and assertiveness, and how to give voice to their ideas
- How to make better decisions in business, life, and relationships
- How to manage conflict more productively
- How to be a better manager, leader, colleague, parent, spouse, even friend!
- How to “read” others and understand the emotions they are experiencing
- How enhancing social and emotional intelligence will make them healthier individuals (and perhaps reduce the organization’s sick time and health insurance costs!)